RESPONDING TO THE CORONAVIRUS
Dear friends and families of North Shore New Life Church,
We are all in a same boat that is facing a fierce storm, not just as a church or a family but as a whole nation.
As we have heard from last Sunday's message, we need to make sure we have faith, hope and love in our lives.
This will test all of us to reveal the state of our true foundation. Let us be strong in Jesus Christ our Lord.
Yesterday, I have been asked by the New Life National Executive team to immediately without delay, cease all official Sunday and midweek meetings, no matter how small, effective immediately. This includes home gatherings until further notice.
Please ensure that you understand the government's alert system, we are currently at Level 3, and we will be progressing to Level 4 from this Wednesday.
Please understand that this is not fear talking -- this is simply to protect you and your family through a worldwide pandemic.
From now on all the ministry of NSNL Church will be internet ministry only until further notice.
Here are new the changes.
- Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/nsnlchurch/) will be the main hub so come and click 'like'.
- Sunday service will be at 10am via Facebook page live stream.
- Kids' Church will be still happening through 'Zoom'.
- Ps. Jenny will send a message to the parents. If you'd want to contact ps. Jenny email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Praise & Worship will also happen through Facebook Livestream.
- If you are not my Facebook friend yet, please send me a request. (I guess I am back into the Facebook World 🤔)
Life Groups, Elders Meeting, Trust Meeting & ETC...
- We will use the video conferencing program call 'Zoom' (https://us04web.zoom.us/).
- Download this program onto your main device for connection.
- For Life Group Leaders, I will give an instruction soon.
- You will be invited through an email or a text and you can join the video conferencing room. It's free to join.
'Bridge of Hope' Ministry
- This is online ministry via 'zoom' to meet on Wednesday 10am is to be encouraged by the Word (10-15mins long) and have a fellowship time together with prayer.
- Whole purpose of the meeting is to encourage one another and pray.
- This meeting is to connect & encourage people, so any critical or sarcastic words are strictly prohibited.
- First of all, in this time of darkness, let us be diligent in looking after each other.
- I can be reached through Messenger, KakaoTalk, Skype, FaceTime, & WhatsApp.
- You can set up an appointment by just normal text or phone call (021 808 337).
- Unless it's urgent give me some space on Monday. 😘
School of Prayer & Intercession
- This will happen as usual on Friday 7:30pm via Zoom. (Week 6 'Intercession Prayer')
- Invitation will go out through an email or on Church Facebook Page 15mins prior to the meeting time.
- Yes, it's possible and even easier!
- Invite them to our Sunday service on Facebook or any other meetings in Zoom.
- When you find someone who is willing to participate any of these meeting via Zoom, send me their names and email address. I will put them in my email list.
- If you know of any church member that does no receive my email, please give me a correct email of them.
May the Lord keep you and shine His Light upon you and your family in this moment of darkness.
Pastor Jason An,
We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield. In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. May your unfailing love be with us, Lord, even as we put our hope in you.” - Psalms 33:20-22 NIV